Our mission is to ensure that Millington Municipal Schools attracts, retains and rewards the most effective teachers, principals and central office staff who are committed to delivering a world-class education that prepares our students for success.
This web site is designed to inform you of the many services provided by our department and to provide instructions on becoming an employee with Millington Municipal Schools. Whether you are a job applicant, new or existing employee, or an administrator, you will find helpful information on this site. Our goal is to provide you with accurate, timely, and valuable information, services, and resources to help you in your career with Millington Municipal Schools.
Human Resources is responsible for supporting employees from the beginning to the end of their careers. This includes:
- Recruiting world-class talent for all departments and all career levels
- Assisting all departments and schools in the hiring of new employees with strategic staffing support
- Coordinating the non-instructional employee performance evaluation and support plan
- Maintaining employee records and supporting employees with employment verification, student loan discounts and other critical transactions
- Managing employee leaves of absence
- Tracking and reporting teacher licensure